Television Shows for Firearms

Jeff Thomas

I've seen American Shooter a few times, via channel surfing. Finally decided to determine when it is on, and watch it regularly. Looks as though it is only on Sunday evenings at 7:30pm in Phoenix, on Cox Cable.

Are there any other quality shooting shows? I've seen a hunting show from time to time - which ones do you like?

I don't have much time for TV anymore, and I find the proliferation of channels and shows actually somewhat irritating. Just when you find a show you like, they switch the time / station. I usually drop it at that point. I don't like TV enough to spend time trying to figure out where they've moved everything.

Thanks. Regards from AZ

Steel

I get American Shooter and a host of other hunting/fishing shows on the Nashville network, here in Texas.

Zander

It's re-run season...

...and the new season will start first Saturday in July.

Scoutten says that they will probably do more shows this year than the usual thirteen.

RE: TNN...

It's now officially 'The National Network'. That's why you see a new logo. Good network!

don vito

weapons at war and tales of the gun on history chanel
A+ programs good stuff plus many more military programs like videos of diferent weapons presented for international sale and stuff worth watching

Mal H

Staff
I like Remington Country also on TNN. It's on around the same time slot as American Shooter, usually right before.