tax time purchase

zachkuby87

I know its a little ways off but I'm looking for ideas for a tax time purchase cause let's face it I know a lot of us will be buying a new gun with our tax returns. What will you buy or what have you bought?
Me this year I bought an sw9ve and lots of ammo. "Small return"
Next year I'm thinking S&W 629 or desert eagle in .50ae I have mostly practical guns I think its time to buy something ridiculous purely for entertainment.

postmaster

you get a tax refund??

Glad you guy get one. I'll probably have to sell one:(

That said.......if I did get one, I would buy a new Kimber.

kst8fan

Ill probly be getting a CZ 75b in 9mm. I too look forward to tax time gun purchases. I buy atleast one at tax time and another around November as that is around my birthday. What to buy next????????????

zachkuby87

Like I said I'm thinking de or 629 buuuutt I change my mind 3 times a day now I'm thinking of getting one of those evil black rifles but since this is the handgun forum ill leave it at that..

orionengnr

I've been eyeballing the Coonan .357 Mag 1911-ish semi-auto pistol for about a year now. One of these days... :)

BTW, those are built right in your home state of Minnesota. Might be worth a look if you like .357s or 1911s.

Glockfan36

I need to use tax time to buy more "man-toys"!

So, here's my short list:
1. Browning Hi-Power
2. S&W 5906
3. XDM9 in a 5.25" Barrel!

And even though this is a Handgun forum, here's a couple of long guns:
1. Thompson submachinegun!
2. S&W M&P15/22!

Last edited:

Gdawgs

I've been thinking about this already too. That Ruger SP101 in 327 mag taunts me everytime I go into the shop. I think I'm going to do it.