Taurus TCP

wingman

Purchased a TCP few day ago never owned a Taurus but like the look and feel of the TCP over other small 380's. Fired about 70 rounds today some reloads & commercial all went down range without a jam although one magazine locks back on 5th round. Accuracy was surprising, shooting at 12 yards all went into a 5 inch circle, trigger is excellent and I'm not a big fan of this type of trigger but its very easy to control.

After shooting stripped down to clean and check it out appears simple and well made, smallest thinest barrel I believe I've seen or owned. Reassembly per instructions were a no go could not insert pin, so after looking 1/2 hour or so turned to goggle and found the answer, pin is inserted first(started only) then install slide and bingo pin goes in easy. Manual very poor on this point. All in all pleased with gun will run another 100 rounds through before final decision of great gun or a no go for daily use.

yellolab

I have the LCP, great gun except for the sights, or lack of.

My buddy bought the TCP, he loves it, sights are much better than the LCP.

I also bought the Diamondabck DB380, worst gun ever. Ergonomically superior to the other two, however one small detail:
it does not go BANG ever time--------- Jams/stovepipes/trigger issues.

Kevin