Taurus PT145 Backordered?

Bullrock

My dealer has been trying for 3 weeks to get a PT145 for me. Does anyone know if this model Taurus is readily available.

With all of the hits Taurus takes, how can any of their products be backordered?

Doggieman

hard

the 145 and 745 are almost impossible to get right now -- very very popular. I had to get mine from gunbroker.com and transfer it.

SouthpawShootr

Used to see tons of them at area gunshows, but lately, they've been missing. Entirely possible that they're backordered. Also, the 24/7 (which appears to me to be a rebranded Millenium series with longer barrels/slide) is going to be available in a compact version that to me looks just like the Millenium Pro. Maybe they're rolling that out and going to discontinue the Millenium Pro.

Kevinch

With all of the hits Taurus takes, how can any of their products be backordered?

Taurus sells a lot of guns Bullrock. Add to that everyone is spending their tax returns & I can see how there might be blips in supply.

Doggieman

in fact somebody was recently complaining he couldn't find an 9x18 mak ammo. I bet pretty much all products, gun and otherwise, are going to be at a lower availablity until every's spent his tax return, which should happen within a month or so.