Taurus PT 92 vs Beretta PX4

Bullrock

I took my new PX4 to the range for the 2nd time today and shot it along side my PT-92. Up until the PX4 the PT 92AR was my best range gun. Guess What, by virtue of a tie, it still is.

My PX4 was flawless again and just downright fun to shoot. Then a horrific, terrible thing happened. My PT 92, after more than 600 rounds, had a FTF when a shell failed to chamber... My Taurus is fun to shoot as well. 17 in the magazine, one in the chamber, cocked and locked, just like the PX4.

The PT 92 SS5 is too large to carry (for me anyway) but makes a great HD and Range gun though. The PX4 does it all. I don't think I'm going to need another semi for quite a while. Can you imagine comparing a Taurus with a Beretta after all of the PT 92 vs f92 wars I've been involved in?

I realize there is not going to be very much response to this post because the PX4 is too new on the market. I just wanted to tell someone...

Sorry...I'm sure the Mod will move this soon...:eek:

Last edited:

IM_Lugger

Wrong forum dude ;) , but I’m sure nice mods will move it to the semi auto section.

Anyways I don’t have a any Taurus semis or new Beretta px4. But I have a 92FS and I’m sure PX4 is a great gun (after all it is a Beretta) :)