Taurus PT 1911 45 semi autos

FM12

Range reports, please, on the Taurus 1911 pistol...good? Bad? Indifferent? Might buy one just to have a 1911, which I dont own right now, though I'd ask for true-life feedback rather than gun mag reports. THANKS in advance, FM12

Lurper

FM
For the money, the PT1911 can't be beat. Take a look at my videos, I am shooting a slightly modified (sights and a few other things) PT1911. It is as good as any 1911 I have owned. I have owned quite a few and put literally millions of rounds through them.

gunfighter48

I have put over 1000 rds thru 2 different PT1911s without any problems. For the money they are the best deal on a 1911 at the present time. Great guns for the money, but hard to find. They sell as fast as dealers can get them!! When ever they come out with a commander version I will pick one up. Very happy with my PT1911B.:)

hoytinak

Stainless Steel?

Not wanting to start a new thread, thought i'd just ask this here. Does anyone know when the PT1911 will be available in SS? I'm wanting a SS 1911and would like the PT1911. Thanks.

JasoninSD

I'm looking for the stainless as well and was told by someone at the Taurus booth at the SHOT show that they should start trickling out in about April. He indicated that the outlets that are catering to the LE market will be the first to see them. Of course I forgot to ask if meant April 2007 or 2008.

Jason