Taurus Curve - Recalled

Joe_Pike

I have not handled one personally. I noticed one in the showcase at a local shop, but didn't ask to handle it.

marine6680

I handled one... just because I had to see it. I didn't notice if the barrel was marked or not.

It was a strange pistol though.

Yung.gunr

If I didn't have so many other things on the short list I would get one. I like the idea. I think Taurus does a lot of new things, yeah they have a lot of stinkers, but there are also some good ones.

Model12Win

I can pretty much get the same thing if I run over my LCP with my F350, and the LCP has a properly stamped barrel. :cool:

Seriously though, the curve is BEYOND ridiculous. Anyone that bought one deserves to get the short end of the stick.

Ibmikey

Not quite as adamant as mod12win, I wonder where some of these goofy ideas come from..Taurus would be better served to pay more attention to the manufacturing of their general line of weapons.

Slimjim9

If this were an S&W or Ruger, you'd be crazy to send it back as the super rare "plain barrel", "no dash" model would be fetching premium prices in a few years. Taurus? Hmm, maybe not so much. :rolleyes:

osbornk

I haven't examined the Curve closely. Is the relevant information not engraved on the frame and/or slide?

I feel sure the recall is because of some government regulation. Other ammo wouldn't fit in the magazine anyway.