Taurus 992 owners? [22lr 22 mag combo]

9mm

Used to own a m94 snobby was an idiot to sell it. That baby had 3,200ish rounds through it flawless.

Looking at the combo 22lr and mag combo now. In 4 inch, not sure if they make it in a 2inch snub?
From what I can tell some owners have problems but it has to Do with sticky shells but easy fix.

Any other 992 owners here?

tallball

This is the one based on the medium Tracker frame. I love it. The sights and trigger are great. It fits my extra-large hands very well. It is my favorite plinker.

TaurusBig22_zps1e90c5bf.jpg

9mm

How is the Blues on 4 inch? I was tempted to get the tracker in blued over as model, not sure which one I want

tallball

The blueing is nice. I have a small-framed Taurus 22 also - I think its barrel is 5". They both work fine. It's mostly a question of how big your hands are. I will try to add a pic of the small-framed one in a little while. It fits my hands a little better now, since I added the aftermarket grip. The larger one still fits me best.

IMAG0662_zps7ab5e81f.jpg

Last edited:

tallball

I bought the Tracker NIB in 2014. It must be a fairly recent version.

I think that the small-framed one is a special version of the model 94, but it doesn't have a model number on it and I don't remember for sure. I bought it new around 20 years ago.