Taurus 85 concealed carry holster

spaniel

Two of us are looking for appropriate and comfortable concealed carry holsters for Taurus 85s. I carry my auto in an IWB and was considering both IWB and pocket holsters for the little revolver. Any recommendations are appreciated.

BigDog454

I have a Don Humes, both an in pocket, and belt for my Taurus 85UL. the out side the belt holds the revolver good and tight against my body and with a untucked shirt no one has ever noticed that I was carrying. I highly recommend either one. I don't have any affiliation with Don Humes other then I like their products.

Flipper 56

Yeah, Don Hume is the way to go ! The leather pocket holster with the hook on the bottom that catches and retains holster as you draw it out of your pocket. the red leather is a little thin but it is THE way to go for pocket carry.
My 651 Protector (basically a model 85) lives in it.

Kreyzhorse

Take a look at the Bianchi Professional 100. I carry a snub S&W and used the Professional for a long time. Nice holster, retains well, not too expensive.

Jkwas

For pocket carry on the small frame taurus, I've had good luck with the Desantis Nemesis. I still can't find a comfortable IWB, but that's just me I guess. :rolleyes:

spaniel

Thanks guys. I ordered the Bianchi, we'll see how it goes. My problem is I don't conceal well due to my build (think competitive marathon runner) -- either the gun is concealed and very uncomfortable or not concealed well enough.