Taurus 82 trade in

buymore

I handpicked a decent police trade in a few weeks ago for $192 OTD. It had rubber grips and not too bad on the finish. Some holster wear around the muzzle and some freckling on the frame. Cylinger lock up was like new. Honestly one of the best DA trigger pulls I've ever shot.

I finally disassembled it completely to check the internals and found some goodies inside. The hammer spring and trigger spring were both NEW aftermarket replacements. All internal parts were clean and free of any wear at all. I greased it up and put it back together.

If you can pick one in person, I think they are a decent buy. I may even beadblast it and cold blue it to a matte black finish to cover the freckling.

The same dealer had those S&W trade-ins and they were really beat and they were $279......not what I would call a better buy. They were pretty beat and not mechanically sound.

Rmart30

I just won a auction on one of the 82's this weekend that from the pictures looks great.
With shipping and the FFL transfer its just under $200. I hope it shoots as good as it looks. :)