Taurus 44 mag

psyfly

I've owned three of them and have kept one, a smaller-framed Tracker.

I have nothing bad to say about any of them.

I like the look of the Taurus blue.

All of the revolvers were without significant problems and with acceptable accuracy (i.e., not as accurate as my Redhawk).

The Tracker is 5 shots vs 6 for others and is lighter weight, as well.

Seems well-made to me but I've not shot more than a 100 or so rounds through it, I cannot vouch for its longevity.

Will

Last edited:

superspirit

I had a mod 44, it was a great gun other than the grips being too narrow and driving in to the palm of my hand when firing. got kinda painful after a box of ammo. my redhawk doesnt have that problem.

Prof Young

44 Mag Raging Bull

I have the 44 Mag Raging Bull by Taurus with the long barrel. I've had it for eight years now. I put a scope on mine and have deer hunted with it and done all kinds of target shooting. It's a great gun. The return spring in the cylinder broke but was easy to replace. It took be a while but I can put all six shots in an eight inch circle at 25 yards and that is Not off a rest. It's one of the guns I'll probably keep for ever. The best part is when I take it out of the bag at the range. The best comment so far has been . . . what kind of devil gun is that. Hmmm . . . I used to have a pic of that gun on this computer but can't find it. Will look for and post later.

ChiefTJS

I have a friend who's really into the Raging Bulls, he shoots them a lot and hasn't had any problems. I had my doubts when he first headed down that path but he's shown them to be solid performers.

rightside

I had a model 94 with the 6 1/2" ported barrel SS. Damn good ,accurate gun. had a little more cylinder movement at lockup than I liked ,but it shot very well.