Taurus .22 cal Pump

rogertc1

I have an old Rossi Gallery gun which is pre Taurus. It has been a great little rifle. Like it that you can hold the trigger back and pump the gun and it will shoot with each pump. Not sure about the taurus

ken22250

i good buddy of mine has one, its iron sighted, and will group 10 shots into a 1 " ciricle at 25 yards, or just plinking i could nearly always hit a paper plat at 25 yards shooting quickly(when timed right i could shoot 10 -12 shots in less that 3 sec.) a very good and fun gun to play with
ken

wayne in boca

I have a Taurus 172 in .17 HMR,and like it a lot.It is a pretty close copy of a Winchester Model 62,of which I own an original in .22 caliber.Nice little rifle.

krsmart

i also have the older rossi model...when i was a kid my father went out and bought a set of them...one thats a youth model and another full sized one...the youth gun was my first rifle, and being a young inexperienced shooter it didnt always get the best cleaning after every shooting session....i've run countless thousands of rounds through both of the guns and they never miss a beat, if the taurus is of the same quality i would highly reccommend the gun to anyone...5 stars here

Gazpacho

I love mine.

Plenty accurate for a field gun. I have the youth carbine, which came with a youth stock and an adult stock. A medium sized adult should have no problem firing it with the youth stock attached, and it make for an extremely quick rifle.

Long Rifle only. No Longs Shorts or CBs.

The Taurus tang mounted aperture sight reportedly sucks bigtime. Don't know about the Lyman sight.

It makes a wicked sound when you rack the slide.