L. Boscoe

I plan on getting some decent hand filling grips for my
SW 357 for target shooting. The only ones I have seen
so far are from Altamont. For 45's the Nill-Griffe are my
favorites, although I don't see them offering any for Sw
revolvers.
Ideas are welcome:cool:

MC 1911

Hard to beat Altamont for nice grips at a decent price. Nils are nice as well but believe there will be a long wait involved with getting those.

44caliberkid

Do a search on eBay for Smith & Wesson L frame grips. There are a few custom makers on there that make nice grips and replica S&W grips.

Drm50

Have you tried S&W K frame Target grips on it? You didn’t mention Square butt or round.
Several outfits make round to square target grips. I dabble in older S&Ws , my keepers
lost track of the newer L frames. Don’t know if they are all on same frame today. I do know that rubber grips suck and any keeper will get wood targets.

Beer brewer

Rogersgunsandgrips.com if you are looking for factory S&W K/L frame target grips. No affiliation; I’ve just bought a lot of pristine Colt and S&W grips from him. A very honest seller and the grips are always better than the photos show.

PzGren

Nill makes grips for K/L frames for different purposes. Their full sized grips are very nicely suited for target shooting.

rodfac

Altamonts are a good deal cheaper than Nill's if you like their designs. For target shooting, with light loads, the "Roper" series has worked out well for me but are not comfortable with loads heavier than say the old fabled "FBI" duty round: 158 gr LSWC HP at ~900 fps from a 4" bbl.

For DA use, especially with CC pieces, I really like Jerry Mikulek's rounded, hand filling ones. As I understand it, he likes the smooth ones for their ease of hand position adj. at speed, but I've found both smooth and checkered to work great on several of my K, L, & N frame Smiths. They're as useful in SA firing too, but really shine for me in DA mode. Best Regards, Rod