Tagua Holsters

imp

Mostly wondering if anyone has experience with these. I started seeing them pretty recently, but the low price kinda kept me away.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I was in the gunshop, and they had one for my USP .45 at a price I couldn't turn down. So far, its still a little too stiff, but I think it will break in a little. When it gets a little colder and I start wearing my big coat, I'll give it a street evaluation.

Till then, I'd like to hear opinions..

12GaugeShuggoth

I've found that Tagua holsters tend to get pretty loose in a short amount of time. I have one of the right hand belt slide holsters for the Springfield XD. I'd only use it for casual business, definitely wouldn't CC with it. I've actually had the pistol fall out of the holster, unloaded at the time thankfully. Also have one of their IWB clip-ons (the large auto model) that seems to be holding up a little better, but I haven't had it nearly as long as the other. Maybe I just got a bad one, I don't know, but that's been my experience with them. Hope yours turns out to be better than mine.