Tactical gloves for small hands

HistoryJunky

Do they exist? I am stuck with some small mitts, seriously, size small. I'm 24, they're not getting any bigger. I was out shopping looking for a decent pair of shooting/tactical gloves and was sorely disappointed. I'm lucky if I can find an elusive size medium, let alone small.

Are all gloves shooting/tactical oriented made for people with huge gorilla mitts?

fdf

Nope, go to your local golf shop or bicycle shop, they have them. Also try Goodwill for used ones.

10-96

Good farm and ranch stores will have good selections of gloves (elk, goat, and deer skin) going all the way down to little kid sizes. If it's padding in the palms you're looking for- take a peek at larger pharmacies for wheelchair gloves. Driving, motorcycle cruising, baseball, golf gloves all have at least some features that make them work well for shooting.

SCruel

I have HWI HKTG 100 Hard Knuckle Tactical Gloves and definitely they are great tactical gloves . Even in the highest impact of tactical missions, these hard knuckle tactical gloves are just what you need for complete protection. You can enjoy complete flexibility even though your hands will be well protected and you will even maintain sensitivity in your fingers and hands. These gloves are amongst a very small number of models to offer you a knuckle shield to protect your fingers against high-impact and the digital leather palm offers weatherproofing along with good traction and reinforcement. These gloves are intended for high impact and intense tactical missions.