Tacstar Magazine Extension for 870

Sulaco

I bought a Tacstar magazine extension for my Remington 870. The two bumps in the stock magazine won't let the shells or the plastic stopper go past the end of the stock magazine. I don't really want to file them off as this will alter the gun irepairably. Is there some other way to make it work?

SDC

If you want it to work properly, you're going to have to either grind them out with a Dremel, or swage them out with a tapered rod of the right diameter.

Sulaco

No, I don't know the origin of that name. I just saw it on the side of the Colonial Marines' vessel in the second Alien movie, aptly titled "Aliens". :) WHat does it mean? If you tell me it means I am gay or something I will be upset! :)

Coronach

LOL.

I recall the great George Carlin line from MANY years ago...

"Everything has to MEAN something. If you have a earring in this ear it means you're gay, but if its in this ear it means you like to hump water buffalo or something."

No, no, I have NO idea what it means. It is indeed the name of the ship from Aliens, but I have no idea where they got it. I just always wanted to know.

Mike