TacOrd Recover/Retention Lanyards IN STOCK

skdtac

skd1300sm.gif

For the best pistol lanyard available anywhere, check out our new offering of TacOrd's TRL. This is the genuine article, the highest quality lanyard system available today. Will thread perfectly with the lanyard hole in Glock models. For more info, please visit our site. Lanyards are in stock and ready to ship by the next business day!
Best,
Joe

------------------
SKD Tactical Accessories
www.skdtac.com
Your source for hard-core, no-bs gear.

skdtac

The placement of your gear on your person is essential to keeping things snag-free. Drop-leg pouches, holsters, anything is able to create a situation that will slow you down. Is the lanyard capable of getting tangled? Yes, as any other part of your kit is. But the decision to use a lanyard is made when the risk of losing a sidearm is real, and it is determined that losing your sidearm poses a greater threat than the risk of temporary snagging. I have seen the lanyard get caught on things during training, but nothing a simple pull didn't clear, and it didn't snag any more often than a holster did for instance. Tripping on the lanyard is something I have yet to see, although I'm sure that's possible too, especially when practicing retention techniques with grappling. Overall, operators that I've seen using the lanyards are very happy they went with them.
Best,
Joe

------------------
SKD Tactical Accessories
www.skdtac.com
Your source for hard-core, no-bs gear.