TacCon Bump Fire Trigger

dakota.potts

Just saw this new video for a drop in "bump fire style trigger" by TacCon

http://gunssavelives.net/gear/tacco...for-ar-15-that-gets-close-to-legal-full-auto/

I always thought the bump fire stocks were cool but they seemed very impractical and inaccurate. This seems to be a bit of improvement over that.

At a rumored $500 price tag, it's cool but I'm not sure if it'll ever find a place in my safe. Some brought up the good point that you could just fire semi auto that fast or faster, but to me that would indicate an extreme amount of skill to keep the firearm on target, while this takes care of a small amount (the trigger pull) for you.

Erno86

The TacCon trigger system shoots a wee bit faster then what I can shoot with a single pull of the trigger on my semi auto's. That video was an awesome display of firepower!!!

The question is: How reliable is the trigger system...especially the hammer? I would feel more confident if the system was adopted on an AK trigger group, since the AK has a more robust/beefier hammer.

Skans

Looks pretty cool. I like how you can "switch" from semi to bump-fire (or whatever). I wonder if it is fairly reliable and jam free.

On the other hand, if this actually works, it could be the death knell for semi-auto AR's. Oh well, good thing I have a couple of AR's, now I might need to get this little trigger device. There's noting like blowing off a case of top quality .223 at near full-auto rate of fire.

lcpiper

I always find it interesting that full auto is so commonly thought of us a great increase in firepower while our top SpecOps guys have found that the very best shooters rarely need or use full auto. These guys can really shoot.

Nickel Plated

IDK about firepower, but full auto is a great way to burn through ammo. if you have ammo to burn, then hell, why not?

I want one. But would be nice if they can increase the ROF. i would buy one to reverse engineer for other guns. And have it custom made. Imagine thios on a 10/22 or 9mm rifle.