Tac Light on a Sig Pro?

sigmund

My Sig Pro 2340 has rails on the frame ahead of the trigger guard that look like they should hold a tactical light like a Sure-Fire. I've done a lot of looking, including web sites for Sure-Fire, Botach, and Brownells, and can't find anything made for the Sig Pro. Any ideas? Thanks.

SigmundSauer

STANAGs are good for something. Unfortunately no alliances have been made by the gun makers looking for selling a gimmick.

SIG arms I believe is the only one making laser and light attachments for their pistols. 603-772-2302

SS

PLASTIC SIG

I think HK also has accessory rails on some of their full size pistols as well as styer (i could be wrong but i could have sworn i saw it)

I did come across someone selling a tac light for the sig but cant remember who. It may have been on the sig web site itself. I have also seen the laser sight that mounts there as well. I never had an interest in either, but i know its out there. ill do a search and see if i can find it again.

Tim : )

MPower

Sig makes their own proprietary tac light for the Sig Pro. It is comparable to the Insight Tech M3. Call Sig, or your local dealer. If you just CANNOT find one, my local dealer has 2-3 in stock but I hate to give him business if at all possible as he is sort of a horse's ***. E amil me if you want the address, it is in Honolulu.

PLASTIC SIG

These guys have em. Im not sure of the price. Give em a call or email and see. Good luck!

Mega Sports is located in Plainfield, Illinois off of Route 30 just past McClellan Ave.

Mega Sports
23248 W. Lincoln Highway
Plainfield, Illinois 60544

Phone: 815.439.4867
Fax: 815.439.4868
Email: info@megasportsfirearms.com