Synthetic A-Bolt with Boss in .270

101guns

complete with mounts and rings. Found one with less than a box thru it wearing a Bushnell 3-9 for $379. Read my posts....I have found some heckofa deals at this one gun shop here in Louisiana...what you think about this gun and the price? You have never steered me wrong here. I have a .270 in a Remington 700 but this gun is clean. Thanks for your opinions.

101guns

Perfect...I'm gonna show that response to my wife. I told her how good of a deal it was but she didn't believe me...lol

Clayfish

Tell her I'm tempted to drive to Louisianna from Georgia for that deal. You're saving at least $150 probably more depending on condition. I could see some of my family in NE La while I'm there. What gun shop is it and where?

Clayfish

The BOSS is a small barrel weight at the muzzle that when tuned will allow the gun to shoot all weights of bullets accuratly. It also includes a muzzle brake. Browning has been putting them on their rifles for about 10 years now.

dairyland

Here's the description of the BOSS and how it works: http://www.browning.com/faq/detail.asp?ID=107

Pictured below is the BOSS (muzzle brake) on top and the BOSS-CR (Conventional Recoil) on the bottom
bossill.jpg

trooper3385

Your first mistake was even telling your wife about it. They just don't understand. You better hurry up and grab it before it's gone.

Probably a lousy scope, but a good rifle! I personally don't like the BOSS system, but they do work as advertised. If you're a reloader, the BOSS is superfluous.