Swiss K-31

I have been looking around the Maryland area for a K-31 and have seen them range in price from 200 to 450... I am not very familiar with this rifle so I am not too sure what would be a fair price. The only thing I have been told is that these are a great rifle to shoot and very accurate for a surplus rifle. Anyone have any good suggestions on where I could find one in good condition at a fair price?

madmo44mag

These are some sweet shooting guns.
I have one and about to buy another.
When you get one remove the butt plate and there is a tag inside with the issue information.
It will have the date and person issued too and other info.

benogil

If you read enough on swissrifles, you get some good tips. In Switzerland K31's are sold with a measurement done by barrel gauges, so you know how close to the original specs the rifle you are buying comes.
Some people buy the late manufactured K's, as a whole they seem closer to specs. These will come with elm stocks.
If you buy the best looking, it actually may have been shot more because it was a civilians rifle after it's army life. The rattier looking stocked ones may have seen less use, and they probably come from the arsenals.