surpressed beratta 9mm?

predator86

i dont really have an interest in putting a "surpressor" on my beratta 92fs but i was just curious if you COULD put one on....i guess some guns you cant put a can on and there are some that you can put one on.....

evan1293

...and your question is?

Yes you could put one on your berreta. You can put one on just about anything that has a threaded barrel, some guns may require a nielsen device to maintain normal cycling of the action.

VUPDblue

I just bought a 92fs stainless, and I already have a barrel on order so that I can use it with one of my suppressors...

To answer your question, you can suppress just about anything you can dream up. Fixed barrel actions, like the Beretta, are easier to suppress than tilt-barrel Browning actions like the 1911 and Glock. Those require a recoil booster.

schwazche

Quoting VUPDblue - "I already have a barrel on order "

Which barrel did you order and from whom? I'm looking for a stainless threaded barrel for my 92FS as well. Did you get it extended?

TIA

VUPDblue

I bought mine from someone on another board. He said it was a factory threaded barrel from Beretta. I haven't seen it, but I got it for a good price, so if it isn't factory, I won't be too shocked/disappointed.