Surefire ear plugs

JERRYS.

I have used regular ear muffs or squeezy foam plugs for ear protection all my life. today I bought some surefire ep10 ear plugs. on-line reviews could be suspect for anything so I'm asking here, what's your take if you've used them. thanks.

Sharkbite

I have had different sets of the Sure-fire plugs over the years. Ive never liked em as my primary ear pro. I do like the ear plugs as a way to insert a surveillance plug.

Ive worn em under a set of muffs when expecting to shoot from inside a vehicle and they do well as redundant ear pro

All that said, i have no experience with the EP10 version

JERRYS.

I have had different sets of the Sure-fire plugs over the years. Ive never liked em as my primary ear pro. I do like the ear plugs as a way to insert a surveillance plug.

Ive worn em under a set of muffs when expecting to shoot from inside a vehicle and they do well as redundant ear pro

All that said, i have no experience with the EP10 version
thanks. I got them for shooting rifle outside. ear muffs get in the way when I'm using my red dot. all my range quals are outside, but if i go to a public indoor range they will be used with muffs.