Surefire - Best price?

1blitzer

I have a rechargeable surefire 9N with extra battery, both chargers, red blue and beam shaperfilters, and basketweave holster for sale. Excellent condition $250.00 invested. Will sell for $150.00 and shipping. Email me at Teeeck@cs.com if interested.

MRN

Second for Lagger-Pro. Good service and prices.

At the opposite end, any place but Botach. The worst of the worst of the worst. Never again.

M.

You never know, Botach sometimes does have the best price. Service is another issue all together. I have ordered from them several times and the only problem I had was being shorted a product I was told was in stock. I was not charged for it and when I inquired, I was told they were out of stock. In fact, I just got an order of several Scorpion lights that are going out as X-mas gifts. I did the lights, some replacement bulbs, and batteries. The entire order was handled via the internet, shipped promptly, and everything arrived exactly as ordered.

The biggest mistake people make in ordering from Botach is ordering something they need right away. The second problem is not knowing about how to deal with problems when ordering from any company and about how to challange charges on a credit card.

While I have had nominal results with Botach, some people purely and truly hate them.

Coronach

I've had the opposite problems with Botach. Twice now they have sent me stuff I did not order, and have not charged me for it. When I called them about it, they stated they did not make an error and would not pay to have the stuff returned. Retail price of this stuff totalled over $200.

So I kept it.

Mike

Fred

Hmm, Coronach,

care to tell us how you managed to pull off that scam? :D :D

FWIW, I've dealt with Botach a few times. First two orders went off w/o a hitch. Last order was a nightmare of confusion, false promises, etc., that finally required my CC company's help to resolve. The do have great prices, but buying from them seems to remain a crap shoot.

Skorzeny

Fred:

Isn't it possible that they charged someone else for the merchandise they sent to you?

I have the mental image of them arguing with someone else on the phone ("But we shipped it already!" "Well, I haven't received it!").

Skorzeny

jthuang

I've successfully ordered from Botach -- I am 6/6 with them.

But I always: (1) call first to make sure the specific items I want are in stock; and (2) order using only the website.

If it's not in stock, I don't place the order.

Their prices have gone up recently, they are no longer the lowest price option for Surefires if you factor in the free shipping that you get from Lagger Pro. Not to mention the A-1 customer service that you get from Wayne Lagger.

Justin

Mark G

:barf: Botach:mad: Botach:confused: Botach:rolleyes:

Not only are they cheater they are liars!! Spent 6 weeks trying to get a refund for stuff they never had !! After such time they finally admited that they never had the product, most likely couldn't get it. I was then told I was F#$%&d then hung up on. I disputed the charges with the CC Company and by the time it was over it was nearly 3 months end to end!

I would not order from them if everything was free and delivered by the Dillon Catalog Girls!

Mark