suggestions on accurate 7mm Rem Mag. factory loads

Jamis

I've found the 150 gr. BTSP Federal Premiums to be a little more accurate in my Model 70 than the Hornady 139 gr. load. What factory loads have your guys gotten good accuracy out of? The Federal averages about 1 1/2" at 100 yards for me, but I'd like to try and tighten that up a little.

Mad Max

I suggest the 150 gr Nolser Ballistic Tips from Remington. They are extremely accurate out of my Sendero, and the terminal performance has never let me down. Specifically, I have put three rounds through the same .280" hole at 100 yards. There is a thread in the hunting section of this site about them, although the author claims that they failed to expand on an elk, and I dont understand how. They basically have a hollow point with a plastic plug, and are made for long-range use on deer and antelope. The plastic tip prevents nose deformation during chambering and recoil, and is very aerodynamic.

sniper@1000yrds

i have two loads, one for hunting and the other for the range. hunting round is the factory load from winchester, ballistic silvertip 150gr. grouping is less than an inch, along with good knock down power. range round is made up of the hrdy. a-max 162gr. with 58.5g of imr4831. using win. brass and primers. just neck resizing and seating is with the ogive at 3.750.. grouping with this load is leading towards an one holer, a rough one but a large one hole,less than half of an inch. i am shooting the win model 70 classic laredo. next reloading i am going to try v.v. powder, see what happens.

sniper