Suggestions, based on my components, for a 45ACP load for Springfield TRP

FITASC

As the title says, I have a new-to-me SA TRP Operator and am trying to shorten the experimental time with components being what they are. I am looking for folks who may have this gun or one very similar, and have used some combination of the following components:

Brass - mixed headstamps, both small and large primers

Primers - Winchester SPP and LPP and soon Federal 150 LPP

Bullets - MBC 200 gr SWC and Xtreme 200gr PLFMJ

Powders - Power Pistol, W231, Universal, Titewad, Titegroup, Green Dot and Bullseye

I JUST set up the bushings on the LnL and currently COAL is 1.240; (which can be adjusted as needed); both dummy rounds fed from mags into the SA and a Kimber Pro Carry II

Any help is greatly appreciated!

TIA!

FITASC

Added: Data I have from Hodgdon shows a COAL of 1.225 for the LSWC and 1.155 for the RN (which seems a tad short to me)

mikejonestkd

My two favorite 16 pound spring loads use Win 231/ HP -38 and Bullseye

5.0 gr bullseye, 200 GR SWC @ 1.225"
5.4 gr win 231 , 200 Gr SWC @ 1.225"

hope this helps.

ChimpMunk20

I've been running 200gr Hi Tek coated SWC with 4.9gr-5gr of TiteGroup and an OAL of 1.245. Minimum charge is 4.8 and max is 5.4. I have only shot them in my m625, but Curt was running some through his XD Mod2 subcompact and they worked just fine.

std7mag

I'm running a Springfield Armory Champion.
Was running 200gr Hornady LSWC over GreenDot & Unique. Have also used RedDot & W231.
Those were "accuracy" rounds. Only pushing about 800fps.

Have switched to Missouri Bullets 185gr LSWC. And Sierra 185gr JHP & TournamentMaster over Alliant BE-86.