Streisand and Perot RANT!

MountainGun44

ABC is giving Barabara Streisand free airtime with Barbara Walters to bash Bush and stump for Gore.

CNN is givng Perot free airtime to endorse Gore tonight on Larry King.

Barbara and Larry will just sit back and smile.

HOW THE HELL CAN WE FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE LIBERAL MEDIA MACHINE! HOW CAN WE WIN?

I AM SO DAMN FRUSTRATED I AM PULLING MY HAIR OUT!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

DorGunR

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MountainGun44:
CNN is givng Perot free airtime to endorse Gore tonight on Larry King.
[/quote]

This is very hard to believe.......are you sure Perot is going to endorse Gore?

------------------
"Lead, follow or get the HELL out of the way."

Tecolote

If the Ferengi has any self respect he won't endorse either Gore or Bush. Nralife points out two very good reasons why he shouldn't, but he has a death grudge againt Bush Sr because while a Senator he didn't up with the Ferengi's demands for free government money. Despite his claims to be a self made man the Ferengi got millions in tax credits and even had the Feds build him an airport that nobody but he uses. I think he'll endorse Gore just to try to get back at the Bush family.

------------------
"Get yourself a Pistolet Makarova and lose that pricey western gadget."

MountainGun44

Perot endorsed Ann Richards against Bush in the Texas governor race. Larry King CLEARLY is for Gore. Did you see his performance with Ralph Nader? Practically called him a traitor.

I am speculating, of course, but I guess we will all know soon enough.

RickD

This just shows their desparation.

Both the Gorophiles and the Media are scrambling to give Gore as much positive coverage as possible. I am surprised Hewitt of 60 Minutes didn't do a puff piece on Gore (did he?). Any Gore piece will be positive with wimpy questions from Diane Sawyer "Are you disappointed that you are not getting credit for this robust economy?" "Do you have reservations about Governor Bush's ability to lead?" "To your knowledge, has George W. Bush stopped beating his wife, Laura?"

For more exposure of media bias, go to www.mrc.org it is the Media Research Center.

Rick

RickD

And then...

On election night...

With the polls coming in showing Bush the probable winner (cuz we all went to vote and took someone with us)...

You will see all of the journalists attempting to be neutral while their eyes, expressions and body language give them away.

They will be might depressed come Tuesday.

Rick

Jay Baker

Ross Perot is a long time businees associate and friend of King Klinton's, while the King was still Gov. of Arkansas. Perot was nothing more than a "red herring" thrown into the political stew of the '92 & '96 elections, to make certain that the King became King, and remained King.

Perot's various companies have been rewarded with billions of $$$$$$$$$$$ of govt contracts, while King Klinton has been in the Palace.

And, yes, Perot hates, loathes, and despises the Bush family, just as much as he hates, loathes and despises our Constituion.

Let's not forget that Ross Perot is a coward, too. He resigned his commission, breaking his Navy obligation for attending the U.S. Naval Academy, because, as he claimed, he "just couldn't take hearing sailors" cuss!!

Perot's a ****head. J.B.

Tecolote

Wow. I hope his endorsement brings over votes.

[This message has been edited by Tecolote (edited November 02, 2000).]

ChrisL

Perot skewered Gore and gave a very strong endrosement of Bush. Best line from Perot, "we don't need to housebreak another president.."