Strange way to hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Bill Bucks

Sent to me this morning. Bigger Buck than I saw all week-end, and I don't even have to see the horns.:eek:

Attachments

• IMG953906.pdf
    16.9 KB · Views: 514
Last edited by a moderator:

Doyle

That EXACT same thing happened at the edge of my neighborhood a few years back - same kind of fence even. Had 3 cops standing around trying to figure out what to do (doe was still alive but with two broken legs). My hunting buddy pulls up, tells the cops to turn their heads, and puts the doe down with a pistol shot. Sad thing about it was the when he took the deer home to harvest the meat, he found that she was eaten up with cancer inside. That was probably the reason she couldn't clear the fence in the first place.

Husqvarna

I have done that myself, nearly skewerd myself on a fence like that, poked two holes in my shirt. was late for an exam so that was why I jumped the fence, came in all bloody. really thought I was going to stab myself to death, the adrenaline gave me a boost and I pushed myself up and off

JimDandy

Reminds me of that picture of a moose that was floating around a while back... some folks were stringing electrical wire or something or other.. had it stretched out on the ground, then pulled it tight onto the towers.. caught the moose just perfect and lifted him by his antlers.

At least that was the story. I'm not saying it was or wasn't true.. just saying it had to be a one in a million thing...

12GaugeShuggoth

Had 3 cops standing around trying to figure out what to do

Sounds like the cops around here. I watched one empty, reload, and then keep shooting at a deer that got hit on the highway one day. Genius was standing at least 35 yards away from the deer trying to shoot it in the head with his service pistol. :confused: Best part, the deer was in the center ditch between the lanes, and traffic was still moving like normal in the lanes the officer was firing towards. :eek:

Several shots in to the second magazine he got lucky, then got back in the car and drove off. Every one of us lost some I.Q. that day.

grubbylabs

I got the pic the other day as well. Might have been a week or tow by now.

It's amazing what animals can do to themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.