Storage / organization for magazines

Coach Z

I've recently built a reloading and gun room in the basement and I'm struggling to organize all my magazines. I have some akro bins currently but for the space they take up they don't seem to be a great option.

I probably have between eighty and a hundred handgun mags. Almost all of my rifle mags are for the AR so that's easy they're just in a big tupperware.

How do you guys organize them all?

boondocker385

I use small bags that magazines, pouches and holsters go in for each gun with a label on it identify the weapon. They all go in rubber maid containers with desiccant. Not the best use of space, but works for me. I grab the bags I need when I head to the range. I quickly figured there were certain guns I liked to shoot and others that don't see as much range time. Every bags also gets several sets of foam hearing protection.

1-DAB

magnetic rails (Lowes has them) intended for tools, or similar ones for knives at kitchen stores?

MarkCO

magnetic rails

You gave me an idea. I just ordered 50 of the 3/4" rubber magnets from Amazon. I figure I will stick them on the sides of the safe and free up some drawer space.

Thanks!