Stoeger Outback?

sholling

I looked at a 12ga version in black and nickel and it was slick looking but I couldn't think of anything it offered that a $250 Mossberg 500 couldn't do better. My take is that its a great solution for anybody that lives someplace that doesn't allow pumps. Anyplace else it's a slick looking answer looking for a question.

comn-cents

I guess you could say that about any other gun comparing to any other gun. Why do you have more thatn one handgun, one rifle, etc...
It's cool looking and I like the feel of it. Swings pretty good. Seems like it would be a good camp gun.

darkgael

Upland

Grouse. I've been looking at that gun for a while. I know a few huckleberry thickets in which that gun would be convenient to have - very thick, shots are close.
Pete

sholling

I guess you could say that about any other gun comparing to any other gun. Why do you have more thatn one handgun, one rifle, etc...
It's cool looking and I like the feel of it. Swings pretty good. Seems like it would be a good camp gun.
I don't disagree at all. But a question was asked and I gave my honest assessment. The length is only 2-1/2 less than a Mossy Persuader but with only 2 rounds instead of 6 and it weighs 1/2lb more than the Mossy. That said it's a darn good looking little camp shotgun. Probably ideal for close up bird hunting but that's outside my area of expertise so I didn't consider it. Trust me I tried and tried to justify this one to myself because it was sexy looking.

rantingredneck

Trust me I tried and tried to justify this one to myself because it was sexy looking.

I have done this ^ exact same thing. So far haven't come up with a good reason to buy one, other than it looks neat and feels good in the hands.

comn-cents

Thanks for the input, I just need to come up with the $$ I already convinsed myself I realy don't need it but I seem to never listen.

rantingredneck

I wasn't aware that more reasons than that were necessary before buying agun!!!

I mostly agree, but with the number of 12 gauges already in residence here I really don't have a need for another at the moment. Other gun niches keep taking priority over yet another 12 ga. One of these days I will more than likely own one though.