stock

Al Thompson

Staff Alumnus
Have you tried calling Remington? Several times I've found that the factory will sell replacement parts cheaper than anyone else. (and I've found the inverse too)

------------------
"I don't make enough money to buy cheap stuff" - Mark Manning

John Overbey

Yeah, check out ASPI in LA. They are great guys and will ship to you same day usually. They have the best prices I've found for a lot of stuff. I just checked their site before replying and they have the Speedfeed solid stock set for Remington 870's that includes the fore-end for $35!
2.jpg

You can also check the other stuff they've got like stocks with the magazine tubes, tactical stocks, etc. Here's a link to their speedfeed page . Hope this helps.
-John

[This message has been edited by John Overbey (edited January 13, 2000).]

saylerman

I'll secong ASPI for good prices on SpeedFeed stuff. I bought my SpeedFeed III Tactical stock set from them last month. BUT - I don't know about the "will ship same day". I was told when I ordered that the set would go right out, but it still took two weeks for it to get to me in Arizona via UPS (no "wait for check to clear", I paid by credit card).

In my experience - Good merchandise, good prices, but a bit slow on the delivery. Overall - Yeah, I'd buy from them again.

DWJ