STI Spartan

Bigfatts

I know there have been threads on this pistol already but I had to share/brag. I sold one of my pistols I just don't shoot too much anymore and decided this is what I want to replace it. So I got off the phone with one of the largest STI distributors in the country today and I have one out of 10 of their first shipment from STI reserved for me! I can't wait! He said they come in some time next week or so. I am also told that in addition to formerly being on the STI shooting team, the owner of the shop also had a hand in the designing of the Spartan. If anyone is in or around Tampa, Florida and like STI stuff you have to check his shop out. They also offer gunsmithing/building. They are on the corner of Hillsborough Ave and Racetrack Rd. Their adress is:

SPA Shooter's Depot
13938 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa, Fl. 33635

I haven't actually spoken to the owner yet but the guy I have dealt with so far has been great. They are a smaller shop but the atmosphere is great and their prices aren't too shabby. The price he quoted me for the Spartans is $603. I think I can now replace one of my old haunts with a new one.

I will get pics posted as soon as I get it. I'm so excited! I can't wait!