Sti.... Roll Call

Eric Larsen

Well, Im an ex owner. :D Ive had a Ranger and a Trojan both 45's. Id say they are one of the best deals around. At 900-1000$ they are pricey.
Ive had Custom Norincos, Kimbers etc.....nice 1911's according to all who held or shot them and the STI's were the king. My old man has had Baers and such and the STI's were impressive to him and shot as well as the guns that cost 2 times as much.
You can spend 6-800$ for a mid grade Kimber or spent a tad more and get a very very nice gun.
Shoot well.......Eric

eerw

I have a .40 and a 9mm on STI widebody frames..both have been flawless and trouble free..

Jeff OTMG

I don't have one, I have 3. A wide body frame kit that I have not had put together yet, an LS9 and an LS40. Good guns.

WaterBoo

Had a BLS (Basic Life Saver) 9mm but sold it. I just couldn't shoot it well. I now have an STI Trojan in 9mm and an STI Ranger in 45acp. Love em both.

jaysouth

I have a Trojan 5.0 in 9mm. Its not as pretty as a Les Baer and doe not have as many tool steel parts. I have $1200 in mine. It shoots as well as any Les Baer I have ever shot. Get Dawson's to do a reliablity package and install his fiber obtic sights.

RogerC

trojan6d.jpg

This will be my new toy, this coming weekend.