Standard Arms 9mm

Arub

Looking for input on Standard Arms 9mm. It appears very similar to the Taurus Milenium and the Kel-Tec 9mm in size and appearance. Current local price is around $210. Anyone know anything about these?

I didn't pay them much attention while in town, but started to think about them on the way home. Might make a good back up or ccw?

Arub

I tried the search earlier. I get hits on 'standard' and hits on 'arms', but not hits on 'Standard Arms'. Unless I missed something, the search just performed for a reply to my post did not turn up anything on 'Standard Arms'. I appreciate the effort, but am looking for a little more.

If I missed anything containing info about "Standard Arms" brand of pistol, I appologize in advance for this reply.

Arub

Please disregard previous reply. I'll blame it on the computer as I sheepishly eat a little crow. Must have gotten in a loop.

Thanks Railroader, finally got into your search and found what I was looking for. I'll go back Monday, but to pick up a nice nickel plated Smith that looked real decent.

Thanks again! and sorry for my previous reply. Computer geek I'm not.

KICKER63

standard arms 9mm

where did you see this handgun ? Do you currently know where i can get any parts for this gun?

Cruzer

It's a royal POS

Parts???!?!!?!?

Throw that **** away. After I had two receivers crack and almost got hit in the face with the slide, I sent it back to the dealer and cancelled my credit card charge (because the dealer insisted that I wait for Standard Arms to check it out). I said BS, and took my money back. Please make sure nobody ever owns that POS.