Stamp Arrival

Captains1911

For anybody curious about realistic wait times, the approved Form 4 for my Silencerco Sparrow finally arrived at my dealer yesterday. WoooooHoooo! Check cleared on June 5.

Captains1911

Unfortunately, yes, 6 months. Which means my YHM 7.62 Phantom Ti stamp probably wont show up until March, and it was ordered and paid for in full back in Feb... :(

Charles S

Six months is correct. I picked up my Smith Enterprise Wind Talker 556 can on Wednesday. My paperwork was sent June 22nd, my check cashed June 25th, I went pending July 7th, my stamp was approved December 5th, and the stamp arrived December 12th.

Good luck.

Check out this website.

http://www.nfatracker.com/Default.aspx

Captains1911

Six months is correct. I picked up my Smith Enterprise Wind Talker 556 can on Wednesday. My paperwork was sent June 22nd, my check cashed June 25th, I went pending July 7th, my stamp was approved December 5th, and the stamp arrived December 12th.

So then yours was quicker than 6 months, closer to 5 months.

Charles S

So then yours was quicker than 6 months, closer to 5 months.

It was a little quicker, but again it was not my first stamp.

Here is my new can.

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 237

tmorone

I picked one up last night that was 6 months on-the-day. One that came in last month (for me) was a couple days over 5 months.

jclayto

Rats, I was hoping to spend my Christmas week off playing with my new can. It will be my first stamp as well, F4 to trust. Check cashed July 9 and pending July 20.

Nail Shooter

My check was cashed June 19 for a 22 LR can. Still waiting for the dealer call that my stamp has arrived back at his store. That would be 6 months and about 2 days..... State is Michigan.

Pretty ridiculous.

Nail

Electraclyde

I was very lucky, I dropped my paperwork in the mail on Sep 5th. On Nov 21st I got a call from the dealer saying that my "tax stamp" came in and I could pick my suppressor up anytime. It took me about 10 minutes to get to the shop and get it.
The whole process took exactly 11 weeks.:D

Deja vu

My suppressor went pending 7-11-12 and is still pending

I actually paid for the suppressor in late January 2012 but they had to custom build it (.458 caliber)

I have since bought a 22 Suppressor which is also in pending.