Stag Arms Quality Review

ndking1126

I have some experience with Stag AR's and I second the author's opinion (I'm guessing you wrote it?). They are excellent quality and the price is right. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Stag. They are probably one of the easiest lefty ARs to find also.

NWCP

My Stag Model 8 has proven itself to be accurate and reliable. The fit and finish is very good as well. It's a lot of bang for the buck IMHO.

HKFan9

Stag's are GREAT rifles, they are even better if you are looking for an affordable AR platform to build off of. Noveske buys their uppers and lowers from CMT which is Stag's parent company, along with other AR makers. It says a lot that your $700 Stag literally has the same receivers as a $3000 Noveske. Noveske from there gets better Mil-Spec parts and are obviously known for their barrels.

If you are looking for a good base rifle to learn about the AR and eventually upgrade, I do not think you can beat a Stag.

My BCM 14.5 Mid upper is sitting ontop of my Stag lower as we speak.:cool:

GLK

Nice review write up, another long time CMT/Stag fan here. Between the the lovely wife and myself we have four rifle/carbines and two builds using Stag complete lowers. In over 35K rds combined we have yet to have a malfuction due to the Stag/CMT products.

Nice review write up, another long time CMT/Stag fan here. Between the the lovely wife and myself we have four rifle/carbines and two builds using Stag complete lowers. In over 35K rds combined we have yet to have a malfuction due to the Stag/CMT products.

Awesome!

bassfishindoc

I just purchased a Stag blemished lower from my local gun shop. I have yet to find the blemish, but the lower seems great. I have always heard great things about them, now I just need to figure out what to build on top of the lower.