St Peter ?

Hammer1

When you meet St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he checks his records, and he says, “I see where you stood in an Isosceles, toyed with a 9mm cruchinticker, and depended on hollow points – after knowing better. You rejected St John’s 1911, the Weaver, and St. Jeff’s admonition to carry 230 hardball. Then worst of all when you met the Devil in the unlighted parking lot, your piece was locked in the trunk with a safety lock on it.”

What are going to reply ?

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
WRONG PAGE... DOC!!! I pulled mine from my pocket and whacked the punk... I died of a heart attack many years later!
:cool:
Brent

Don P

St. Pete

What's happening? Glad to meet you and just point me to where the handgun range and the life time supply of ammo's at!:cool:

Dwight55

After of course I go down by the throne and thank the Lord for making it possible for me to get there, . . .

Probably gonna take off any socks and/or shoes I got on, . . . go set down by the river there, . . . stick my feet in the cool water, . . . lean back and take a nap.

Haven't done that since I was a kid, . . . kinda looking forward to it, . . .

Oh, . . . and Page 2: All that stuff the OP mentioned, . . . that was another guy, . . . I got my 1911, . . . I got my HP's, . . . I use whatever stance is needed for the situation, . . . and it sure was fun just laying down and going home at 108. That youngun' of mine, . . . he'll be about 73 then, . . . let him take over packin' that full size, all steel, 1911. Do the little whippersnapper some good.

May God bless,
Dwight

RetiredMajor

My reply:

The Lord made a big world and he made everyone different. So I KNOW that he respects diversity. I followed the Golden Rule regardless of what I shot. Oh, and that couldn't have been me in the parking lot. I carry 24/7. You better check your records, St. Pete. I died 50 years later.

Hammer1

What's happening? Glad to meet you and just point me to where the handgun range and the life time supply of ammo's at!

What's happening? Glad to meet you and just point me to where the handgun range and the eternal supply of ammo's at!

AZAK

I would say,
"I guess that I'm headed back to my mortal existence, I still must have service left to do, since I don't drive a car with a trunk! Or even own any 9mms."

And I would be thinking, "Thanks for the heads up! After this meeting I don't think that I will have one of either in the foreseeable future!"

But, you know what they say about when it's your time...