Springfield Armory Government Scope

Q-Man

Everyone around here seems to like Leupold. I read somewhere that most of the scope manufactures all get their lenses from the same place. I don't know if this is true or not.

I have heard that the SA scopes are decent but not as good as the better brands. Someone around here must have 1st hand experience.....

12-34hom

I have one mounted on my current varmint rig.

I have never had a problem with it, optics are excellent, price is reasonable compared to "other" premium scopes.

I would not hesitate to mount one on any rifle i would own.

Rob01

Do a search for Springfield Armory scopes under the Art of the Rifle forum and there is some good info to be found.

dinosaur

I got one for $99 when I bought my M1A

Traded it for an Aimpoint. I was told by an old time rifleman I should`ve kept it but I got a good deal.

M700

Their range finding reticles just look way too cluttered for me. To much stuff floating around. Just my opinion.

Tshoes

Run, don't walk.....

The other way, Sorry to spoil the party...................they are velocity specific.........and if you don't reload, you may be in for a surprise.........track with 168's @ 2550fps ONLY.
Also, they are VERY problematic............
Reticles breaking, bubble levels mounted improperly, adjustable objective falling off....etc,etc,etc,etc,
Stick with a Loopie.......or you will be sorry.:rolleyes:

www.glock19.com

I've had two both were junk.
I thiught I got a lemon the first time so I bought another.
1st one the zero would wander with power changes Springfield did fix it but I had lost confidence.
The second the eyepeice came loose and I had barely used it I had sighted it in about 30 rounds thats all, they also fixed it but I sold it also.
For as much as they cost get a Leupold can't go wrong with one.