Springer 1911 A1

NAVET74

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a trigger and 3.5 to 4.0 lb. triigger kit? Any help will be highly appreciated.............

RickB

I know a few guys who've had good results from Cylinder & Slide's kits. Maybe a sear spring tweak, and need for a new thumb safety if the original couldn't be refit, but the dimensions, angles, etc. needed no fiddling for good, sub-three pound pulls.

NAVET74

I want the Best trigger and with either a 3.5 or 4 lb. trigger pull, and is there anything else I could buy to make it better?

NAVET74

Trigger Kit

Trigger group 1911- Com Pro-S

Manufacturer: N/A
SKU: TG-COM-1
Price: $95.00

Quantity:

Fusion Firearms, 1911 match grade FUSION Commander HAMMER Combat trigger group, This is a great set to upgrade your Fusion, Kimber, Colt, Springfield or any other 1911 style pistol that you would like dress up with a premium match grade trigger group. All part are precision machined and heat treated, except for the springs which are made for Fusion by Wolff. You get in this Kit -Match grade Adjustable 3 hole LT Aluminum trigger with adjustable trigger bow, allen wrench, Premium (TOOL STEEL)combat COM hammer, Titanium hammer strut, Fusion strut pin, hammer pin, sear pin, Match grade ground sear, bar stock disconnector and a special match grade mainspring and sear spring. All for one money. All Machined parts are from Bar stock, NO-MIM. These are Top Quality Professional Series Parts; Made from the best materials and processes available in todays market
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: