Spring rituals?

DRice.72

Its finally spring time.:D I have a ritual I go through every year at this time. I take out and clean all my outdoor equipment. Everything from my back packs, camping gear, fishing reels and rods, to my guns. Yes I get my two guns out and go over them with a cloth, and check them out, even if I haven't been to the range or shot them at all, I still do it. My GF says I'm silly. So I'm asking here to see if I'm alone in my "silliness". What are your spring rituals?

brmfan

I go over each gun with a fine toothed cleaning brush and break down & clean all mags. Pretty much all upper level maintenance.

jreXD9

I always watch for these things on the calendar to let me know that spring is on the way...
1. The Daytona 500
2. Braves start spring training
3. The Masters golf tournament

......and spring has sprung.

nathaniel

bobelk99 that will get deleted right away. I wait till I see snow geese then I know spring is here. I get my boots out and dust off my spurs get the saddle all oiled and saddle a horse every day until first snow.

B. Lahey

I start pondering shooting rifles regularly again. The nearest nice rifle range is not very pleasant to shoot at in the winter, it's in a wide, flat, open area of cornfields so the wind really whips in.

I got my fishing gear out last weekend.:)

FairWarning

Spring is the time to clean out the garage and basement and consider if there is anything I don't need that should be sold. I also start saving things like milk jugs, plastic bottles, etc for private land range duty. :D