Speer Customer Service A+

Uncle Buck

I decided to buy some shotshell for reloading and the only brand the store had was SPEER. I have used their bullets before and was happy with them, so I figured why not try these.

While loading the shotshells I found one plastic case that was cracked and ended up missing five plastic wads.

I wrote to the company and told them about it. The very next day, Linda, from technical services replied and said the parts would be replaced. Two days later there was a package in the mail with replacement parts! WOW!

I did not expect to get anything from them, I just wanted them to know what had happened.

Also, included in the box of shotshells that I purchased was a small piece of paper that had reloading info on it. I just wanted to let you guys know that Speer also seems to stand behind their products.

D.Nix

Iv always liked speer bullets. I didnt know they had shotshell for reloading. i just recently got into shotdhell reloading. sounds like iv gotta check em out. with customer service like that, sounds like a person cannot go wrong. Thanks for the heads up.