SP101 Crimson Trace

milky7272

Looking at buying a crimson trace for my sp101. Looks as if theres two models the defender series and the ovemould wich are a little more expensive. Any reviews to wich is better? Im looking at the defender series because they seem to be a little easier to conceal. Any one own either of these or have any past experience? Thanks

Garage Dog

Milky

I have the LG 111 on my SP 101. I like them a lot because the grip does not chafe your body when carrying it in a concealed holster because it is more of a plastic than rubber.

BTW, I have several holster designs for the SP 101 with CT grips

comn-cents

I have the softer ones and really like them. I don't CCW it very often but they sure will work if I decided too. I carry it hiking often and it works just fine.

Garage Dog

I have the softer ones and really like them. I don't CCW it very often but they sure will work if I decided too. I carry it hiking often and it works just fine.

Do your grips have a switch to turn the laser off? My GP 100 has a switch but the LG 111 on my SP 101 does not.

comn-cents

Garage Dog "Do your grips have a switch to turn the laser off? My GP 100 has a switch but the LG 111 on my SP 101 does not".

Yes they do, on the butt of the grips.