Southern California Shotgun Friendly Ranges

ocabj

To those SoCal shotgunners, where do you target shoot your shotguns? I'm looking for a place that is friendly towards shotgunning with slugs and buckshot (for patterning and what not).

The closest range to me is run by the Inland Fish and Game (Upland, CA) and no longer allows for shot shooting (slugs ok, just not shot; although they do have a popular skeet range).

I'm in Moreno Valley, next to Riverside and San Bernardino.

Last edited:

maxinquaye

North County San Diego

Off Hwy 78 next to the airport in Oceanside. 25 Yds indoor, can shoot shot and slug. Flat fee for as much time as you want. Great employees.

Oceanside Shooting Academy
(760) 721-4388
618 Airport Rd
Oceanside, CA

Andrew Wyatt

If you're up for a drive, there's five dogs range here in bakersfield.

there's also desert marksman range near lancaster, but you have to be a member of the range to shoot there.

50 shooter

Have you tried Angeles Shooting Range? Check out their website at www.angelesranges.com they have a seperate shotgun range and you can shoot your shotgun on the rifle range.

It's a great range and they go out of their way to accommodate those of us that own .50's here in SoCal.

Frank

Off Hwy 78 next to the airport in Oceanside. 25 Yds indoor, can shoot shot and slug. Flat fee for as much time as you want. Great employees

76. 78 is at the other end of town.