Source for US Compliance parts for AK?

Jamie Young

I've been looking at the TAPCO website for several weeks and everything I need seems to be back-ordered.

Who else has US AK parts for a Bulgarian SA93?

Eric86GT

If you're looking at the Tapco combo that has the G2 FCG, SAW grip, and U.S. gas piston, you could just buy everything else separate if you don't really want/need the SAW grip. It appears the grip is the only thing backordered.

What parts do you need?

Jamie Young

I'm looking to get the KVAR OD green NATO length stock for my Bulgarian SA93, but I don't need the pistol grip that comes in the set. I also want the TAPCO Double hook set but that comes with the SAW pistol grip.

I'm trying to figure out how to NOT end up with 2 pistol grips.

Gewehr98

You still looking for parts for that AK?

I waited so long for the spare AK you were gonna sell me, Jamie...

I couldn't stand it any longer. I brought this little guy home, with a few K-Var parts thrown in to make it compliant:

aktitusville4.jpg

But I have noticed Tapco gets backordered pretty frequently. There must be a lot of stamped AK's with trigger slap, because Tapco's single-hook FCG is back-ordered. :(

Jamie Young

You still looking for parts for that AK?

Yeah.

Just dealing with one thing at a time. I just finished up working on my basement (gun room) and tackled an 870 project this evening.

I've had a ton of projects to do and finally got back to thinking about working on an AK. I sold off just about everything I purchased last year except the AK's.