Sound Off if you Shoot a .40cal S&W

Kahr MK40 Elite

It is my most carried firearm. :)

KahrMK40.jpg

bcrash15

P226 in .40S&W here

most solid feeling and fun gun I've ever had the pleasure of shooting. Though I admit the full sized, all metal frame might have something to do with taming what some call "snappy recoil" because I don't get that impression at all.

WVfishguy

I've got a Bersa Thunder .40, and just bought a SW40GVE (S&W's Sigma).

At first, I was leery of the .40, but now I'm going to stick with it. There are a lot of platforms for the .40; compact, sub-compact and full-size. The ballistics can be as formidable as the .45., but the round will fit in guns the size of most 9mms.

The .40, IMO, is the most versatile pistol caliber.

Playboypenguin, what is that pistol?

mountainclmbr

Kahr MK40. Not purty like PBP's elite (except his grip screw slots are not aligned...horrors!), but also my most often carried. With pocket holster it just drops into my front pocket. Mine had very occasional FTF during breakin period and maybe 100 rds beyond. For about 1000 rds past that it has been flawless.

XD-40 and Taurus Mil-Pro 40 here.:D I lov'em both, the XD serves range and home defense duty, the Mil-Pro is my conceal carry peice. I've always been a fan of the 40 S&W, throw's the big slugs at much higher velocity, compared to 45 ACP.

williamd

Glock 22 and Para-Ordance P16-40. Like both.

The Para is made in Canada but is a restricted weapon there. Go figure!

Sgt.Fathead

The Wife

Despite the fact that I thought she'd learned right, my wife wanted a semi-auto to go with her wheel gun. *sigh* Ruger P94 .40S&W with the matching Ruger PC4 .40S&W carbine. They both take the same 10 round mags and both are unstoppable.

My wife scoffs at the 9mm Euro pellet and that she did learn from me!