Sooo I Went To This Gun Show And Got A New Knife

DBOUNCE1

Early in the summer of 2005 i bought a new Micro-tech form my neighbor across the street who owns a local gun shop he sold it to me for dealer cost it was blue and had the grip tape on it don't ask me the model i can't remember before that i always just carried some cheap hunk of gabage, but it always got the job done. Anyway in September i LOST the micro-tech drywalling talk about a SICK feeling loosinig a $200+ knife in a wall. Oh well i guess so then i bought myself a nice Benchmade again aoutmatic opening and all around a nice knife, that is what i have carried up until this past weekend when i was at a local gun show and passed by a knife dealer and i had to stop and look. Well completley on impulse i had to leave there with a new knife

Anyone ever heard of the Automat Kalashnikov model 74 ( not ak47 but model 74)

I can't begin to tell all of you how impressed i am with this knife. It's the smoothest, and very close in quality to my "lost" (i know exactally where it's at but don't wanna tear down the wall) Micro-tech and at a fraction of the cost He was asking $75 for it but i got it for $53 and it came in this nice collectable case shaped like an AK magazine

No real point to this thread just thought i would share with you and see if any of you have heard of this knife

DBOUNCE1

mine is just like the one in that 1st like except it's "automatic opening" and in "desert tan". Good find man thanks for the link

I agree on the automatic 74. Got mine at a gun show in Denton, TX last month for $40.00. Stays clipped to my pocket, sure action, very sharp blade.

What's not to like? :cool: