Some revolver collection pics...

bac1023

Smith & Wesson

1st row: Model 19-6, Model 29-2, Model 29-2, Model 586, Model 27-2, 460 XVR, Model 29-10, Model 686-1

2nd row: Model 10-5, 1905 4th Change, Model 15-4, Model 10-6, Model 10-5, K38 Target Masterpiece, Model 629-5, Model 40

Colt

1st row: Detective Special, Detective Special, King Cobra, Anaconda, Official Police, Officer's Model Match, Single Action Army

2nd row: Python, Python Elite, Python, Python, Python, Python, Diamondback

Ruger

1st row: Blackhawk, Blackhawk, New Model Blackhawk, New Model Super Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk

2nd row: Super Redhawk Alaskan, Police Service Six, Redhawk, GP100

Last edited:

bac1023

Taurus, Rossi, and Dan Wesson

Dan Wesson 357 Maximum, Dan Wesson 445 SuperMag, Taurus 689, Taurus Raging Bull, Rossi 971, Rossi 69

Miscellaneous

Korth Combat, Manurhin MR 73, Freedom Arms 97 Premier Grade, Century Model 100, Herter's 401 Powermag

Rimfire

Heritage Rough Rider, Cimarron Plinkerton, High Standard Double Nine, High Standard Sentinel Deluxe, H&R 999 Sportsman, H&R 949, High Standard Sentinel MK IV

larryf1952

Were those just the ones you could carry? :D

I thought that I had too many. Now, I don't feel so bad. Congratulations on an outstanding collection!

Old Stony

Holy cow....I was just joking about a Herter's 401 power mag the other day and you actually have one? Beautiful collection !!!

Bob Wright

That is one impressive array of handguns!

The one next to the Powermag looks as if it should be hanging in front of a gunshop!

Bob Wright

subhuman

had to look up that century 100 just so i would know what the heck it was, now i want one :( thanks a lot :D . send me one in .45-70 with an 8" octagon barrel then just stand back and watch

Kev

I can not look at this collection on my iPhone.
As you know they do not warranty phones if the become wet.
And I can not stop drooling all over this outstanding collection.

Chowder

you are a terrible person... no not really, I am just supremely jealous lol. Awesome collection! Something to strive for in the coming years. I have to say I like that you have a great mix of styles and brands. Now you need a thread of pics with close ups of all :D.

Chowder

Upon looking at your collection again I have a question. What is that century model 100 chambered in? it's huge!

PzGren

Brian,

what shall I say that hasn't been said before?

I did not remember you having a SAA 1873, though, that is a real temptation to a guy that grew up with western movies. As is the blued Ruger Redhawk. I had bought some Eagle Sambar stag grips for one but then did not get the gun.

How come you do not have a Super Redhawk? Even I have one:D. That thing is a beast! While I am a S&W guy, I really like the SRH and offer it my stoutest reloads.