Some folks don't get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
I had an acquaintance thru a buddy that was from BUAWWWSTON and thought he was "fear factor" material... He bit a piece of raw pig heart from one I was butchering, kissed it on the sphincter (junior promptly booted him on the but which smeared some pig poop on his face:D) and claimed he could handle ANYTHING! When he seen my Mossberg 20 with pistol grip and 18 inch barrel he wanted me to shoot him with 7 1/2 at close range on video to send in to show he was TOUGH! I told him he weren't tuff but STUPID!!! I explained ballistics and damage etc telling he would be hospitalized at minimum! But he was an insistent cuss!
Well I open up a shell and show him 7/8ths of an ounce of them tiny pieces of lead! He says "Okay shoot me in the legs"... I stuck a piece of toilet paper in the shell closed it up and shot it about 10 feet at the wall to show him that this thing holds alot of powder and has more power than he imagined... The wad and paper went thru the drywall... He decided at that time that he would rather not get shot to get on "Fear Factor"...
Brent

VUPDblue

I stuck a piece of toilet paper in the shell closed it up and shot it about 10 feet at the wall to show him that this thing holds alot of powder and has more power than he imagined... The wad and paper went thru the drywall...
:eek::eek:
Your title also obviously refers to yourself...

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
While I did not expect it to pass thru the drywall I was sure that no severe damage or injury would result. Can't just go firing guns outdoors when in town.
The drywall repair was quite easy.
Brent

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
I told him the only way I would shoot him on or off camera was if he attacked me and if he did try he would never make it on to the TV show;) I have fired just a primer and a primer + wad and I did not think the mousy sound would convince him... man that tiny piece of tp in there sure let her build up a boiler full of steam!!!
I got shot at under 10 feet as a teen in the face with a shot gun wad. We were skippin' school, a few of us, huntin' everyday using our lunch money to buy a box of ammo at the feed store each day. Well one buddy had a few relatives home until a bit later so we all went to a early 20 something punks house to hang out and wait. Well I was playing atari and I hear him say "HEY BRENT" I spin my head around and BOOM that wad hit me right below an eye! I guess they knew what my reaction would be cuz they had hid all my ammo before the "GAG". If I could find that feller, last name Cottongin....
Brent

Bud Helms

It looks like the close on this one didn't take with our latest database *glitch*.

Here's the deal ... tales of juvenile prowess or gags and tricks concerning irresponsible use of firearms are not TFL material.

Jackass versions of gun gags don't belong here.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.