Some dealers are really quite sneaky...

9x19

So… my dealer left a message on my answering machine saying he had something I might be interested in.

So… I went by his shop this morning and he lays out this package deal in front of me, saying he’d ordered the pistol for another customer who’d found it shot low, and traded it, along with a lot of ammo and an M3 light, for a used Glock 26.

So… I foolishly admitted that I still had some of the dealer’s money in my wallet, if he wanted to trade my pistol for hise money.

So… I get it home, give it a quick cleaning and take it out back to see how bad I’ve been taken. I shot 185s, 200s, and 230 grain bullets in both JHP and FMJ styles and could not make the dang thing hiccup, and the sights seem well regulated for a dead-on hold at 25 yards.

So… how did your day go?

PT24-7Pro2.jpg

SCTigerJeep

you will love that gun, i love mine. there are alot of people who complain about it shooting low, but once you get used to the correct way to use the straight 8 sights, it is dead on. :cool:

enjoy!

It's been decades since I purchased a new pistol that did not need sight adjustments. Seems like a weird reason to trade it off...

That guy must have never heard of files, non-marring punches and mallets.

I'm not a big fan of rails on pistols, but must admit that that is a nifty-looking chunk of Brazilian craftsmanship. Is that the new model they designed for the military trials that got called off?

9x19

Nope... that would be the 24/7 OSS model, and I don't think they are shipping yet.

This is the 24/7 PRO model, similar but with a shorter barrel.

I had one of these in .40 last year, but the rubber grip and I didn't really get along. I like this one, without the rubber, much better.

Tom2

Hey I would hoard those hex bullets instead of plinking with them. I guess they are out of production and someone else is loading those Barnes copper bullets in a round but it is pretty expensive stuff. Save em for real business or hold them till the value goes even higher.