Solid Deal on Winchester Ranger T JHP RA45T 45 ACP

WVsig

I found this the other day in the Cheaper than Dirt Catalog.....

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/AMM5160-1.html

Winchester Winchester RA45T 50 round box for $25.89.

AMM-5160.jpg

Last edited:

TylerD45ACP

NICE. Good rounds, I got some for free from LEO's that made us wait at the range because they needed to qualify. They gave me 50 rounds of 230gr. Ranger and my father 100 rounds of .40 165gr. Ranger. I was pumped, right now I have a 2 mags for my 1911 filled with them. Needless to say after testing and trying them I bought more. Thanks for posting this that is an incredible price.

8shot357

That does sound like a really good deal. That's why I never tell the lazy crowd about a good deal that took time to find.

Pat your self on the back.:D

TylerD45ACP

Look at that expanded round that 45ACP looks mean. Imagine that expanded round passing though anyone. The way it is expanded in that photo it seems like quite the effective round. I trust them and have a healthy variety of 45 hollowpoints. Mostly FED-HST's, Ranger, Gold Dots, Corbon, Hornaday, Golden Sabers, and PDX1. I also have some cheaper hollowpoints just cant remember them all. I really like the Rangers though they are up there on my list :).

Last edited:

MikeNice81

That is a great deal. Most "discount" places charge for the 9mm Ranger T. Congratulations on the find. If I had a .45acp I would be all over it.